Monday, July 30, 2007

to whoever that tagged : wow, wonder what had I done to deserve such cristisim from whoever, don't you want to act as though you are of different people. Damn, whatever, that's not important.

As usual, I type what I want, because it belong to me. If any of these language irks you then leave , no one beg you to stay.

Btw, ya, I'm damn stupid lar but so?Any problem?@

Act cute? Act chio?
These kinda things have to act ?@

Don;t you take pictures?

-------------------------------------------------------

many thanks to you these kinda taggers who had make life diffcult but well it doesn't matter cos i believe it will happen to you too.

You cristise, you mocked, you laugh, you tease, So? Did it somehow make you happier?
Damn I don't understand why these people exsist.
Think I don't blame , cos I guess you needed more attention then I do.
Well guy, If it somehow make you happier then yay,
But if they don't , why disturb others?

No comments: